Dragon Installation and Technical Support
The course is aimed at I T Professionals who are required to install and provide basic technical support for users of Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional.
New dates will be coming soon, please register your interest with our orders team to be kept informed. Our details can be found on the contact us page.
The course aims to provide I T Support staff with a practical awareness of Dragon NaturallySpeaking and common installation, performance and technical support issues.
Course Topics include:
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Products
- Recommended Hardware Requirements
- Environmental Considerations
- Installation Considerations
- "Live Installation"
- Dragon File Locations
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking "User" Experience
- Dictate/Command and Control
- Voice Profile Performance
- Importing/Exporting Custom Macro's
- Custom Vocabularies
- Common Support Questions
- Voice Profile Preservation
Participants will be able to demonstrate an understanding of Dragon NaturallySpeaking and its function and be able to describe and resolve common technical support issues.